Dry Bag?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This might be what you are looking for but I don't know how deep it can be submerged and have no experience with it.

I can't post a URL so search google for "Watershed Chattooga Dry Duffel"

or Watershed "Animas" (i was thinking carry-on size) $119. I've been looking for the very same. It has plastic buckles and no liner. The bags zip as well as roll and can be ordered with inflators/deflators. I sent them an email for more info about their products and they actually called me the same morning. They are in the process of updating the website but if you have any questions give them a call. They also have some very heavy duty military bags too that have stainless steel hardware and interior liners - more money of course.

"WATERSHED " ZipDry waterproof gear bags
Watershed
2000 Riverside Drive
Asheville, NC 28804
800-817-8607
They're in North Carolina

Last edited:
I bought one of the Watershed Chattooga bags at BTS. I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but it feels like a quality product. I like the "zipper" closure, which no doubt helps the roll-down waterproof the bag further. Easy to open as well, and a good size opening for getting stuff in and out of the bag.

Henrik

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom