Drunk victim ok; PSD in hospital

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wonder how he got DCS from a reg malfunction? Sure hope he is ok!

probably just ascended too fast (this is just a guess) once the problem hit

OR

the reporter got it wrong and there are no decompression injuries at all

PWCPD Diver:
Drunks always get the better end of the deal. I'd stub my toe, get a blood infection and die the next day!

First and foremost, it is good that he is alright. This isn't fun work and to get injured doing it is not cool!!!! I will say that from my experiences, newspapers follow the 80/20 rule. 20% of what they print is correct.

Unfortunately, on Saturday night, I found myself on the working end of a drunk driver. May have very well totalled a 2003 Tahoe. Still waiting for the adjuster but I am relatively certain I am going to get screwed financially on this deal. It sucks when you are simply going about your normal day and some "A-hole" decides to get wasted. You get smacked and then you lose out financially.

Any suggestions, I'm looking for help from the LEO side here.

Thanks,

Dan

Boater Dan:
First and foremost, it is good that he is alright. This isn't fun work and to get injured doing it is not cool!!!! I will say that from my experiences, newspapers follow the 80/20 rule. 20% of what they print is correct.

Unfortunately, on Saturday night, I found myself on the working end of a drunk driver. May have very well totalled a 2003 Tahoe. Still waiting for the adjuster but I am relatively certain I am going to get screwed financially on this deal. It sucks when you are simply going about your normal day and some "A-hole" decides to get wasted. You get smacked and then you lose out financially.

Any suggestions, I'm looking for help from the LEO side here.

Thanks,

Dan

Don't sign anything without a *choke, cough, cough* Lawyer.

hehehe just kidding about the choke, cough, cough thing. :D

Get a Pit Viper Lawyer and not a TV "One Call That's All" ambulance chaser.

Take some time and research out a good one that will fight to win.

Gary D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom