Drumroll, Please...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You get neutered!

Just ask UP

I almost forgot what it was like to cut up and let somebody else worry about me for a change.

raxafarian once bubbled...

sign me up... find a nice island...with good diving... with a med school, and we can graduate sometime in 2025.
They already have GPs and a dentist...but one of us can go the podiatry route, one the proctology route, and the other the psychiatry route... I say we draw straws...if we let WreckWriter pick you and I have no shot at the proctology slot...

Like the change in a member's satus (based on the number of posts) really means something!
OMG...room spinning...life's work a sham...contemplating suicide...how can you say that? I feel so SENIOR! God all these posts for nothing...can I trade them in for the plastic whistle or the yo-yo?

raxafarian once bubbled...
sign me up... find a nice island...with good diving... with a med school, and we can graduate sometime in 2025.

Grenada. Hands down choice. They have a med school and an ocean liner wreck (Bianca C.)

I'll start packing!

Tom

I'll start packing!
...once you become Dr. WreckWriter, Proctologist there will be nothing to stop you...all that anesthesia...ok Rax, you are rooming with him, not me..

O-ring once bubbled...
if we let WreckWriter pick you and I have no shot at the proctology slot...

You're right. I already have my first procedure lined up: extracting your head from your ass!

=-)

Tom

WreckWriter once bubbled...

You're right. I already have my first procedure lined up: extracting your head from your ass!

=-)

Tom
Good luck! I have a manifolded spare air up here and I have been practicing my static apnea...I can hold out.

Let WW be the Board Proctologist.

What's that they say about "if the shoe fits............"

WreckWriter once bubbled...

=-)

Tom

Ouch? You guys! hehehe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom