Drug War Hits Roatan...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you wish to gain the insight of all of SB's members, I might suggest that you post this in the Bay Island forum (linked below) so it is not buried inside an existing thread.

Bay Islands - ScubaBoard

I hope everything works out for you and your family.

My brother Luca is disappeared in Roatan (Honduras), probably on 16th March 2010, with Mauriliuo Mirabella, also disapperead.
If you live in Roatan, maybe you know him and you can help me to know something more of his disappearance!
I fear it's connected with this drug war.

Everybody who has news about him that are useful to find him is invited to contact me and my mother without hesitation.
Please let me know also when it is the last time you have seen him.

Thanks.
Licia Pagliaro and Francesca Vaccaro

- my mail address is liciapagliaro@hotmail.com.
- my mother's one: francesca.vcr@libero.it

Cocoview June 5th, I have to admitt I feel a little like I do about skiing in Utah. Whenever I'm going up the ski lift with some out of stater I tell them this yr. is miraculous, usually it is ice and rocks we ski on. I just don't want to be stuck behind them and their friends in a lift line next yr. I'm not exactly the chamber of commerce poster child. If a bunch of people I don't know decide not to come to Roatan :) what's the bad news? Ok, I don't want my friends on Roatan to suffer economically but other than that? Hey strangers, be afraid, be :wink:very afraid

Leadweight,
Since your first posys about Roatan you have taken every chance to olay the chicken little sky falling role and always mention you problems with illegal workers and how you had such troubles. Fill us in, Why such an issue with illegals workers? Were you also trying to work illegal and goy caught and now have a chip on your shoulder? What business were you involved in, Did you have a legal work/investment Visa? Or were you just another illegal alien trying to do the very thing tou constantly complain about?

.....and we're off.....

again.

Leadweight,
Since your first posys about Roatan you have taken every chance to olay the chicken little sky falling role and always mention you problems with illegal workers and how you had such troubles. Fill us in, Why such an issue with illegals workers? Were you also trying to work illegal and goy caught and now have a chip on your shoulder? What business were you involved in, Did you have a legal work/investment Visa? Or were you just another illegal alien trying to do the very thing tou constantly complain about?

That is an awful lot of spelling/grammatical errors for one post but rather than point that out, I will post what I believe is your intent:

IllegalALIEN.jpg

That is an awful lot of spelling/grammatical errors for one post but rather than point that out, I will post what I believe is your intent:

IllegalALIEN.jpg

As a matter of fact, isn't it in the Scubaboard rules somewhere NOT to bitch like a little girl about spelling?
I will try to post more pictures in the future to make it easier to understand when my spelling is not up to your standards.

Last edited:
As a matter of fact, isn't it in the Scubaboard rules somewhere NOT to bitch like a little girl about spelling?

2 options are available to you. Read the TOS (which I am pretty confident do not include for "no spelling comments") or simply report my post if you have a problem with it. Take your pick.

On a serious note then.....I suppose my picture did not express what your words tried to? :popcorn:

2 options are available to you. Read the TOS (which I am pretty confident do not include for "no spelling comments") or simply report my post if you have a problem with it. Take your pick.

On a serious note then.....I suppose my picture did not express what your words tried to? :popcorn:

Steve,
If you insist about carrying on about spelling then why not post about it in the whine and cheese forum made for just such crybaby stuff. You are certainly correct, they must have removed the part about crying like a little girl abbout spelling, my appologies, cry away and right there with ya, if you dont like my spelling, grammar or lack of then feel free to ignore it

Thanks I will. :thumb:

:popcorn:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom