Driving me batty.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fruit bats are... well they are fruity and don't scare anyone. Now what you really want is a vampire bat because they tend to pee on you as they drink your blood it makes them twice as effective as bully repellent.

You live in the wrong town. Austin is the bat-lovers town. Years ago they built a bridge that, for some reason, attracted tons of bats. From what I heard, at first the people wanted to evict them, but after a public education drive that focused on how benefitial the bats are, public opinion was reversed. We've even named the hockey team after them.

Scubakevdm:
I would have fruity underarm dreadlock poopsicles and a dangling fruit bat? I'd be a bad dude. Yes sir, no one would push me around anymore.

I find it hard to believe that anyone pushes you around now. I think the fruit bat is a little too fruity.

I think something like this would look better on your shoulder.

bats.jpg

howarde:
I find it hard to believe that anyone pushes you around now. I think the fruit bat is a little too fruity.

I think something like this would look better on your shoulder.

bats.jpg

That's them! Those are the bats I'm talking about man! Howard... those are fruit bats. I wonder how they were trained to stand right side up. The one on the left can really loom!

Scubakevdm:
Except for the fact that they hang upside down and poop the stinkiest poop on the planet all over themselves,

If they poop'ed while upside down, wouldn't the poop run down their backs?
(serious question.... )

I kinda thought that bats started pooping when they starting flying...
but I have to say it's never been that important to me to actually
go check that out....

Nobody would kick sand on me with me if I had a fruit bat on my shoulder.

If the poop stunk that bad, you'd have poop on your shoulder which would keep them away from you.

How about a Parrot instead?
Everyone loves a Parrot.... you can teach it your favorite expletives and phrases and in no time you'll have your own best bud and personal mouthpiece :D :D.

Ummm can we say SARS or some other really pleasant virus? :shakehead

Scubakevdm:
I would have fruity underarm dreadlock poopsicles and a dangling fruit bat? I'd be a bad dude. Yes sir, no one would push me around anymore.

If you go to Cairns those dang bats hang around the Library and make a mess on the sidewalk. They are high up in the trees, how tall are you, maybe they wouldn't feel all that at home hanging under your arm........unless there's fruit growing there :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom