DRIS Freebies - Ideas needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, just so you know... your freebies are really helpful!! I did some cenote diving after the ScubaBoard Invasion, which was AMAZING (sorry, I like to whore this fact out!), and my guide really liked my lights. ... your lights, the 1000lm ones. I let him use one on a dive and when we surfaced, he asked how much I paid. He couldn't believe the low price and asked where I got them. He kept mistaking me for "Dive Rite". Well whataya know?!? I look over and there's an all out tech diver gearing up, standing on a DRIS mat!! I run over and show it to my guide, and again showed him the DRIS logo on the light, lightbulbs turn on!! Then he called over another guide and showed him the lights and mat (I don't speak Spanish, so I didn't understand the conversation... but they were both excited!).

He was also asking about my HOG regs - and again couldn't believe the price. Those same tech divers standing on your mat were also using HOGs, which my guide noticed - and again I pointed to your mat!

My guide told me his shop bought 15 new lights 6 months ago, and only 3 still work... so hopefully they come your way! I even ended up selling both of my lights to him, so now I'm gonna need some more before my next trip!!

Pans,

Can we get a link to the light? Now I'm curious too!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom