Dredge 3-24-7 Dive Report and a pic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
For the most part, you're right. And I hate you for it... I did stab a flounder with a knife and gave it to Kylepried. Full report later, including all the sheepshead I bounced off of and the flouder I totally missed completely :11doh:

BWAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Read on, I ended up totally smiting the **** out of a flounder with my knife. Twas a hard fought battle that ended up with me being attacked by my own knife, after the flounder weilded it at me, then the damned thing tried to run off with said knife. I thought I was gonna bleed to death AND have to buy another $70 knife!

Luckily, I got the best of the beast and slayed the dirty creature.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Read on, I ended up totally smiting the **** out of a flounder with my knife. Twas a hard fought battle that ended up with me being attacked by my own knife, after the flounder weilded it at me, then the damned thing tried to run off with said knife. I thought I was gonna bleed to death AND have to buy another $70 knife!

Luckily, I got the best of the beast and slayed the dirty creature.

uh huh.....

Good shot, Bug Man . . .

the K

You're "too sexy for your fish, too sexy for your knife, too sexy for your flounder" Sing along everyone...... "I'm to sexy for my flounder, too sexy for my grouper, too sexy for my...."

Sorry I'm still mentally in Belize... Did I mention that I went to Belize last week and Matt was invited but stood me up to stay here and dive the Whiskey for the 1,000,000,000,000,000 time! I'm going to fire you as my boy toy if you don't start going along!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom