Dr. Milton Love speaking at the Aquarium of the Pacific tomorrow night

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MaxBottomtime

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Would love to attend this and hear what Milton has to say. Take good notes, Phil!

Hi Phil,

Which event will you be at - Eco Dive or AOP?

Regards Dwayne

Last edited:
Would love to attend this and hear what Milton has to say. Take good notes, Phil!
Hi Dr. Bill! I was roaming about the AOP's website and discovered a treasure chest: Archived presentations.

I'm hoping that Dr. Love's presentation tonight will join this illustrious library of high-quality digital videos...all available for free.

Sound and image streamed perfectly to my ancient Dell laptop.

Dr. Patricia Conrad's presentation on health issues in the California Sea Otter population was eye-opening!

Thanks, AOP!!!

~~~~~
Claudette

Karl Huggins spoke last night and I know Eric recorded it, so look for that on the AOP website soon...

Merry took lots of notes, in between fits of laughter. Dr. Love is quite the crackup.

Hi Phil,

Which event will you be at - Eco Dive or AOP?

Regards Dwayne

I've been to several of Patrick's talks...he's a drag. Just kidding. It was a tossup but I really wanted to learn more about Milton Love's research.

Merry took lots of notes, in between fits of laughter. Dr. Love is quite the crackup.

I've been to several of Patrick's talks...he's a drag. Just kidding. It was a tossup but I really wanted to learn more about Milton Love's research.

Sue and I went to the Pat Smith lecture. Learned a lot about the Olympic. Nice to know since I have been there so much.

Back
Top Bottom