DPV Novice experience and thoughts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Basking Ridge Diver one of the weird things with the Aquaprop is that you are forced to ride it with vertical tow cord. Probably a good idea for that little thing since it is somewhat twitchy, but it does make it harder to turn. Perfect little dpv for shore diving though

TBone - since I dont have a reference point the twitchiness is not really a factor... It seems normal to me but I have not been on it for more than 40 mins at a shot... However I do want to get out to a few areas that could exceed that for one leg out to some islands in RI...

I am a boat diver in S Florida. Just got a Piranha P-1 (arrived today, waiting for me to get home)! Hope to have a report up here by Monday if the weather stays good over the weekend.

Nice man! I got my P1 about a month ago and absolutely love it! You're going to have a blast with it.

Good to know. Have it all together and it looks like a beast! Too rough to get out this weekend but I will e taking Wednesday off to do a dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom