Down deep...things to remember

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BigboyDan:
This whole thread is a reminder for those of us who "get it" to always be aware that there are those who don't.

Come on tell us how you really feel. You are referring to whom?

Actually, what I think this thread points out is the regional differences in proceedures. I also think that some of that could be attributed to the environmental conditions divers face in these different regions.

I'm sure that everyone will agree that PNW divers not only face the most demanding conditions but are, by and large, the best divers in the world.

Hang a tank here. :D

Uncle Pug:
Actually, what I think this thread points out is the regional differences in proceedures. I also think that some of that could be attributed to the environmental conditions divers face in these different regions.

I'm sure that everyone will agree that PNW divers not only face the most demanding conditions but are, by and large, the best divers in the world.

But their most admirable quality is their modesty.

Uncle Pug:
This is very true Hank. Considering the conditions that we dive in... to say only that we are the best divers in the world is quite the understatement. :D

I will have to say you are some of the most DETERMINED divers in the world. When it's 30 F outside and someone says, "hey, lets go diving. I just have to scrape the ice off my Whaler first".....I thought that trip to Fiji would have brought you to your senses but I guess you've been diving those frigid conditions for so long, there's no hope.

Uncle Pug:

Hang a tank here. :D
That would explain all the accident and incident posts coming from the west coast, we just don't find the bodies :)

Back
Top Bottom