Dove travis tonight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeblis

Contributor
Reaction score
Dove travis tonight saw....my hand (nod to TexasMike)

Went to mansfield dam. People said that's the worst visibility they've seen in a long time.

are you diving with a dive club? I am looking to get in 2 dives on one weekday each week. I just got a 7mm suit so I can go below the 45 ft thermocline :)

If you dive near the dam itself I've heard Tony and Beast state that they have encountered 10-15 foot vis in most places. Plus some interesting things to see...

I dove Mansfield Park in the dive area Sunday and vis below 40 feet was about 15 feet. I could see the entire cessna fuselage and a good chunk of the deeper sailboat. Above 40 foot it was 5 or less due to all the students and divers that were there.

I'll be out at Barstows tomorrow evening and night with a couple of divemaster candidates and hope to dive Mansfield park on Saturday sometime, but may dive off the point to the grottos or across the cove off the adjascent point.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom