Doubles, Pony and Deco

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As a general rule, PADI seems to teach to the lowest common denominator. To me, that seems pretty childish.

pir8:
Why do you have to get into agency bashing? That is just so...........childish........
Why do you have to start whining? It seems so ......childish.......

SparticleBrane:
As a general rule, PADI seems to teach to the lowest common denominator. To me, that seems pretty childish.
I would consider the system more as practicle. Of course you must want 6 month academics and boot camp style pool and open water.

pir8:
I would consider the system more as practicle. Of course you must want 6 month academics and boot camp style pool and open water.

Well in fact, that IS how I was trained for OW/Nitrox.

If you wish to read about my rescue class, go right ahead.

SparticleBrane:
Well in fact, that IS how I was trained for OW/Nitrox.

If you wish to read about my rescue class, go right ahead.

Somehow I guessed that you were really just that special.

Nope, not special. Just taking advantage of the opportunities presented to me.

Thatcher B:
Hi , i was wondering if there would be any purpose to diving with Doubles, have a 19 cubic foot for an OOA Situation and a 40 cubic foot pony for deco.

There is no purpose to you diving with doubles. In fact, your pony bottles are too large. I think you should use your 19cuft as back gas, with no octo. Try a 10/60 mix and let us know how it works out for you.

PerroneFord:
There is no purpose to you diving with doubles. In fact, your pony bottles are too large. I think you should use your 19cuft as back gas, with no octo. Try a 10/60 mix and let us know how it works out for you.

You should have issued a coke alert on this one! My drink shot out of my nose!!!!

Back
Top Bottom