Double tank diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by TexasMike
Uncle Pug....

I was wondering with your new avatar..........does this mean if I was your buddy, I'd have to walk a mile to get to the dive site?

Mike,
It's what I look like after two days out of the water!!!
Gotta stay wet to stay purdy.

Uncle Pug just to stay with this thread has your avatar got single or double humps
Michael:confused:

ScubaPro makes 18L Steel tank which is great if you do UW photography at shallow depth and u need extra time. I use this type of tank, it gives me more down time and less weight on my belt. if u find a SeaTec Original Manta, it comes with an extension strap for a double tank. u can use 2 12L tanks with a special connector, I got mine from Sherwood and you are set.

Whats needed... OK
the size of tank you want twined..
Bands X 2
isolation manifold
2 sets of regs configed the way you want.. but you well prob end up hogarthin..
back plate + wings

Practice ... have fun. been diving twined for a few years now..

Dive safe.. But dive often..
Barry
if you want more infor message me.. we can talk..

Originally posted by TexasMike
I've met Campana......and I'd have to say he is one of the nicest "perverce's" I've ever met. (whoops! almost said perverts!!)

You wouldn't be related to another guy from Perv named Ahz who hangs out with a fellow called Skeeve, woud ya?

Hey! That's perVECT, not the other thing you said. And don't you forget it or else I'll have to get Captain Carrot to look into the matter... :wink:

Originally posted by Scuba1
Uncle Pug just to stay with this thread has your avatar got single or double humps
Michael:confused:

Hmmm...

From his profile pic it looks like 3... 2 on his back and a third growing from the side :wink:

"It's not a tumor!"
-Arnold S. - Kindergarten Cop

Back
Top Bottom