Double LP 95 CF Steel Tanks Fresh Vis and Hydro - NY - NJ - PA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WB2GLP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Set of Double Coyne LP 95 CF Scuba Tanks
Galvanized Steel
Born on Date is 2/94 with + rating. Next hydro in chronological order was last month, 6/2011.
Diverite isolator manifold & valves with DIN/Yoke adapters.
Tanks were tumbled and valves O2 serviced in conjunction with fresh hydro and visual.

Asking $500

Local pickup in Northern NJ or we can meet in Cony Island on Sundays if you're in NYC/LI area. Willing to ship if you're outside the NY Metro area via FedEx ground. PM me for rates.

smallJP108292.JPGsmallJP108294.JPGsmallJP108300.JPG

It's $50 to Atlanta. I'm willing to split the shipping costs if you're not local.

The pictures should be visable using the links in my original post. If not, Index of /scubapix

Dropping the price to $400.

Gotta' make room in the basement.

Are these still available? I'm located in Brooklyn and looking for first set of doubles. Was a bit hard to tell from your message...the Hydro is current or needs to be done as of 6/2011? Thanks

Sorry, just realized you listed fresh hydro/viz in title. Definitely interested in these....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom