double hose regulators...what happened?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have never owned a double hose although i have used one once. it freeflowed and then breathed hard however it was a single stage in the sixties. i always find it interesting to see these things. the last one i saw was basically a normal 1st stage with the ttraditional large secondary attached to it. i think that usd made it. then i saw something that looked like a DH but was no more than a regular reg with the exhause hose run back to the tank valve like a double hose the secondary was in the mouth piece but initially you could not see any difference between the modern regs and this so called dh. i am probably talking out my exhaust port the socondary hose i think was run through the sdh upply hose. i got offered a chance to use it but passed as i was experimenting with some new stuff of my own. made great connversaton though.

I have never owned a double hose although i have used one once. ---- i am probably talking out my exhaust port the socondary hose i think was run through the sdh upply hose.

That is funny, yeah, I agree. :wink:

N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom