Double discing, higher pressure discs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver42

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a set of LP 80s I routinely fill to 3500psi. My manifold is a DiveRite (etc.) 300 bar. I'm assuming it has the higher pressure discs in it, but I don't know for sure. Anyone know what comes standard on those valves?

I would contact Extreme Exposure and ask for No Blows. You have to install them yourself.

that if you do that and the tank ever DOES blow up at the dive shop you're probably going to be held at least partially responsible (legally) for whatever happens to the fill operator.

Yes, yes, I know lots of people do it, and that steelies don't have a reputation for going "bang". But I also know that it only takes once to ruin you.

Genesis is correct. Our choices are break the law and risk the possible penalties or don't and take other risks. This one is a true damned if you do and damned if you don't

Back
Top Bottom