Double 45's, 90 cubic ft. total

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oldmossback

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I advertized these tanks earlier, noting they were on ebay..........that sale has ended but I still wish to sell these. I bought these to dive on some shallow shipwrecks off the Texas coast, but age and medical problems have curtailed any wreck diving for the moment.

Double Sportsways 45's, total cubic feet 90 at 2250psi. If you occasionally want more, you can push as high as 2800psi for 100 cf for longer dives.

90 cf will provide a good dive up to about 100 feet. They are extremely comfortable, albet heavy, (less lead for your belt), shorter than 72's and more manuverable.

These doubles sport the last model of single valve manifolds with a working J valve. Set comes with either twin bands (2inch) or single banded plastic form backpack.

Hydro expired in Jan 10, VIP expired in March........these have had air all the time, however, shipping will neccesitate empty tanks.

Buyer arranges and pays shipping. Pickup at my home address.

I am asking $200.00

P1010656.jpg

P1010659.jpg

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom