DOT Retesters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Christ

Contributor
Reaction score
You guys that are current DOT retesters send me a PM,
I am trying to get a posting board started for just the DOT retesters to communicate, I've talked to Darrell, Mark G/PSI, Paul Blanchette and I were talking about this also, you know what happen there!! (going to miss him)
I’m going to talk to the powers here at scubaboard to see if they might start a private site for us to talk together or I will start a new board. I would like your feedback on this idea? I think it would help all the retesters to have a site to talk about issues in our industry much like this scubaboard site.

You can do one yourself-

Board Features

Social Groups

Professional

Create new Group

We'll be glad to participate, we're the only dive shop we know of that offers our customers free cylinder testing for LIFE! That includes annual VIP's and hydros, all done in-house.

I know Darrell and Mark would come on board. there is so much @#$%^ going on in this industry I think in would be a plus if the retester could talk to each other. I know that every one of CTC courses I have been to I spoke to many retester and there is no source for info to be passed around. I talk to Darrell and Mark on a regular bases, so I keep up on matters, but many do not. What do you think???

I think this would be a very good idea.

Thanks

Rick,

It's a good idea but I think many retesters are not interested in learning anything new!

Good Luck.

Ha ha....that statement applies to so many.....change is feared! Learning might lead to change.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom