Dork Divers Manifesto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DaleHall:
Hey Ber.. The Dragon hood makes it's debut with an O/W class I'm the safety diver with next weekend at Blue Grotto and Rainbow River.. I'll submit my Dork Application photo when I get back from the trip. :D

Too cool! Looking forward to seeing it!
Ber :lilbunny:

Teamcasa:
Membership is automatically bestowed to any diver that played a musical in school.

Bummer... I can't play a note... although I'm pretty handy with CD's. I *do* have a GPS for my PDA so that I can log coordinates of cool dive sites though... although that might be a touch more toward the 'Geek' side of things than the 'Dork' side... (I've also got my dive log on my PDA too... )

D.O.R.K.s RULE!!!!

I WANT MY T-SHIRT!!!!

(hummm... can we have a secret handshake... secret handshakes are cool...)

:chicken: :bandsmlz: :chicken:

Does this meet with the approval of the DDHF team?

dorkdivercardsml.jpg

Dave
DDHF

C Chris:
Is it possible to change my name to DorkPitt ? :confused:

Clive would be proud!
:rofl3: :rofl3:

Dave
DDHF

Teamcasa:
Does this meet with the approval of the DDHF team?

dorkdivercardsml.jpg

Dave
DDHF

Black? The card is 'black'???

Great design... I'd carry it proudly...

I think you need to include restrictions on the card. Such as only valid if used with blue hood with floppy ears and ________ yellow snorkel and mask and pink split fins. Diver must not be allowed to dive without this special equipment endorsement.

Also could include SAC rate ( Surface Alcohol of Choice) and proper amount to match diver's consumption rate.

I want my stuff Need the Tank top, beer cozie, D-card, and sticker for my tanks. I played the trombone.

Back
Top Bottom