Dork Divers Manifesto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I want the ADD C-Card and the fins but only if it means I can use a tank banger.

As a card carrying member of the special, elite group called "Internet Quarry Comandos" I cannot allow your tank banger. We have our own patches, and thus you cannot do what we do not like.

Buy the patch, live the dream, get the status Online, All Day, Every Day..

Motto: YOU WILL DIE!!

plot:
Where can I get the plastic liscense plate frame?
Those are SUPER Dorky ...

... I want one too ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Pencil (push) me in too . . .

frank_delargy:
I thought D.O.R.K. was the name of the group.
Divers Opposed to Righteous Know-it-allishness :D

From Wikipedia ..
"It is popularly asserted that the term DORK originated as whalers' occupational slang for the penis of a whale, ... "

So it is clearly time to bring it back to the ocean.
OMG ... next item for the club ... Dork condoms!

... they fit over your drysuit ... :shocked:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Please sign me up.
I would like to order my Tshirt (XL), Bumpersticker, Licence plate frame and very cool glow in the dark tank sticker. I think they will go nicely with my yellow mask, snorkel and fins. Please donate my free speedo to charity.

I want the t-shirt, hat and card. And Dave I nominate you as the first DM of the club: DORKMASTER!

This is genius.

I know some guys that do screen printing in SoCal if you are at all serious. I also have webspace to host a full-res bumper sticker or something if anyone wanted to print one up...

Count me in for a shirt. I forget what thread had it, but someone had pictures of the "tech snorkel" and "Rebreather snorkel." Maybe the logo should incorporate those.

Divin' Dave:
I want my DDHF t-shirt. Or we could be the NADDs, North American Dork Divers, or better yet, D-DOA, Dork-Divers Of America. Whatever, count me in.

Hang on dork diving isnt exclusive to the US there's plenty of us on this side of the pond too:) - a truly global club! :D

Where do I sign up!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom