Dork Divers Certification Classes – Suggest Course Outlines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DD-QRKS (aka quirks)
Quick Reply to Kibbitzers Specialty

While other courses intersperse retorts into the course materials, this is where things heat up. DD will speed drill so that their replies, while polite and fun, are instant. Hesitation, and thereby any natural insecurity, will be trained out of the DD. Special attention given to creative replies and personality. Multi-lingual replies provided for those overseas trips. Learn the phrases "you're gonna die" and "that's a good idea" in at least 12 different languages. Smiling required.

:)

Dave,

Do you plan to conduct classes out here at the dive park? If so, I'll have to plan to be present since this could be quite hilarious. Love the sense of humor by the way.

drbill:
Dave,

Do you plan to conduct classes out here at the dive park? If so, I'll have to plan to be present since this could be quite hilarious. Love the sense of humor by the way.

Bill, These classes are conducted everyday at the dive park (and at every dive site on the planet) almost everyday! You just have realize we all have been enrolled since day one!

It would be great to have a special event on Catalina to celebrate the DORK Diver in all of us!
(Bill did I tell you the chicks dig it!):eyebrow:

Dave

Teamcasa:
(Bill did I tell you the chicks dig it!):eyebrow:

Dave

In that case, SIGN ME UP!

Oh, nooooooooo! All the TODD names are kaputski! I'm going to have to be creatively entertaining all over again, lest the Tour Of Dork Diving get washed away in the Great ScubaBoard Time Warp of '07. :eek:

:D

Are you gonna do the Dork Diver Photographer Specialty soon?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom