Dor Iv Anilao may 19-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
sorry Bro
Nothing to apologize for, I wasn't offended and I hope you weren't. It's just a discussion and people talking about the different sides. :)

@Matthew - You make a strong argument and if you believe that the DM quality is that much higher then I don't have a problem diving with them.

Chip, in all honesty I have to say I'll miss you not being there. You are a terrific person and a whole lot of fun...

And a heck of a son...:D

a chip off the ol' block :D

moonlighting:
@TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: Aren't we all staying together in one resort and get a good rate because of the volume? Besides, it'll be nice at night to be together in one place, let's play truth or consequence for ish & mike!!!

BOOK the entire AV for PPDs and i'll try to make it and bring some other divers.

booking the entire AV means more than 50 people not including the day trippers that they could accomodate.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom