Dor Iv Anilao may 19-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i'm just waaaaay to behind on this thread to catch up...

you guys have fun this weekend... post lots of pix... take great u/w and surface shots... drink yourselves silly... raise a couple for me (i'll be doing so here for you)... and somebody give dennis and mikey a hug for me...

sigh... it sucks to be me...

Jag

umm. i don't know...

THere is a thread in BP on drinks with Mike....

By the time i check it and get back here you will have found it....

You wouldn't be out of the loop if you weren't so shy on SB lately...

:D

jonix:
@jbb: i'll be heading back to manila just after 2 dives on sunday. i think i have space for one more individual. where will you be staying in manila?

At City Garden - Makati. I just got a message from Kiko's fleet - they are booked up for the weekend. Are you sure you have space? - including dive gear?

thanks.

Mike Veitch:
You wouldn't be out of the loop if you weren't so shy on SB lately...

:D

you noticed? i have been taking my work more seriously. i used to think of diving 100% now its like 95% so that i can afford to dive every other week and get the toys i want:)

Spoon:
you noticed? i have been taking my work more seriously. i used to think of diving 100% now its like 95% so that i can afford to dive every other week and get the toys i want:)

that's just because you want to earn more money to buy more diving gear... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom