Dor Iv Anilao may 19-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ishbaby:
never too late KJI. are u in the PI now?

No, I'm in Korea. But I might have to go to the philippines this weekend to look at some possible businesses that my family might buy in Puerto Galera. But it will be a long shot...

David, thanks for explaining. I thought the pink tassles was a mandatory thing for this DOR thing...

KJI:
huh? what's that got to do with this DOR get together?
David:
because it had alot to do with the previous DOR V, it has history and much meaning.

Yes, lots of history - in fact, an epic tale...

Also, in light of recent..erm.. shall we say... incidents?? I was thinking someone may have been trolling... Apparantly, I am mistaken. My apoligies :D And welcome to the PPD :D

If you can make it -> GO!!! It will probably be the best fun you'll ever have :D

Z...

Well, I've never been called a troll in my life, but... if you have to know, my right leg is 5" shorter than the left. Makes for interesting finning techniques and standing on boats interesting... Hope the nice people at the DOR won't stare and make fun of me... and please no elevator shoe jokes... :(

The people that make up the PPD are some of the nicest folk you could ever meet. They really know how to make complete strangers feel right at home straight away. :)

Z...

Back
Top Bottom