Dor Iv Anilao may 19-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iris_ice:
rooms 3A, 4A and 7A

Boat 1

1. Carlo
2. Mons
3. Vince
4. Rej
5. Carlos driver.

boat 2: c/o Spoon

1. Paolo V.
2. Joey U.
3. Mari U.
4. Marco U.
5. Mitch A.
6. Amphi B. Co

i might not let my driver dive with us. hes being a brat he wants helium or nothing at all:D

Hi - Names Jason.

I've dived the Philippines over about 5 trips in the last 3 years I've been diving. I have traded some emails with Ish and Spoon here on the board. -Thanks Spoon for helping with my Tubbataha trip.

I am arriving on Saturday May 20th in Manila at 11:35am and will fly to Puerta Princesa on the 22nd (2 days early) to get on the Tristar as recommended by Spoon. Ish mentioned this DOR event and said to try to join in -not sure why I didn't see it before.

I found out I can't change my 8am flight on the 22nd from Manila to Puerta Princesa so unless you guys dive really early in the morning on Sunday I probably won't be able to dive. Also I'm not sure if I could get there in time to dive Saturday night - I've dived in the Philippines for night dives but those are usually at about 5:30pm or so.

I appreciate the help and welcome as well but I don't want to impose on your event. I am very curious to meet all of you that I know only from posts here on Scubaboard (I don't post that much unless I know the area of the islands someone is asking about). So in a sense I guess what I'm asking - is it worth it for me to go down there since I won't be able to dive with the group much this time but hopefully in the future.

Paolo gave me contact info for a van - cost won't kill me . Is there room in the resorts there? What time would most people be heading back on Sunday? Can I hitch a ride? I would want to get back early evening Sunday if possible.

Paolo gave me some good info but thought I should post on this thread to see what other suggestions there might be.

I will be in Manila again before heading back to the states on June 12th and 13th.

Thanks.

jbb:
-not sure why I didn't see it before.

hmmmmm why .....

jbb:
I found out I can't change my 8am flight on the 22nd from Manila to Puerta Princesa so unless you guys dive really early in the morning on Sunday I probably won't be able to dive. Also I'm not sure if I could get there in time to dive Saturday night - I've dived in the Philippines for night dives but those are usually at about 5:30pm or so..

hmm i just realized your time schedule.. is tight !!!! tight as an ????? (never mind maybe violation of TOS.. it goes with "ket")

anyway... " am arriving on Saturday May 20th in Manila at 11:35am " that gives you 1pm to leave makati.... best bet is noli

getting back would be kikos fleet perhaps..... or noli again.

anyone familiar with kikos fleet trips?

paolov:
hmmmmm why .....

Too busy surfing this site for scuba gear and dry suit info for Seattle waters. Didn't think the stars would align with any of your trips - well almost. Gotta thank Spoon for his glowing review of his Mach V - err maybe not - made me spend more money - dang it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom