DOR III: Ideas and suggestions

Where would you want the DOR III to be held?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
i agree i can get us booking but wel have to act extra quick so can we at least decide on a day? whatever the case if its not agreed upon me and mons are going to pg late march. im sure chip, jonix, pao and koya would be game?

can we consider doing an Anilao to PG thing (Daytrip)? at least for those who will not do an overniter in PG.

clgsamson:
can we consider doing an Anilao to PG thing (Daytrip)? at least for those who will not do an overniter in PG.

daytrip PG .... kapagod yan pards... hindi na tayo bata.....

:D

clgsamson:

thats another viable option, im game for that as well. who can take care of the bangkas?

paolov:
daytrip PG .... kapagod yan pards... hindi na tayo bata.....

:D
Doable pards...I've done that sort of thing, twice na. Saturday daytrip to PG (3-4 dives), return to Anilao early evening, overnite, do 2 morning dives Sunday. Leave Anilao in the afternoon.

clgsamson:
Doable pards...I've done that sort of thing, twice na. Saturday daytrip to PG (3-4 dives), return to Anilao early evening, overnite, do 2 morning dives Sunday. Leave Anilao in the afternoon.

i like the plan except for the overnite in anilao. might turn out more expensive.

clgsamson:
I'll ask...but you know they may be booked by Divenet. If I ask Hernel/Joy to join the DORIII the boats will be a sure thing. But we may have to pay add'l DM fees.

my bangkero can ferry us accross to pg, he also does this so i can take care of one group.

I can get you the boats, but note that not all bangkeros know the divesites in PG and not all of them have buoys there.

I used to have an arrangement with Asia Divers to fill out tanks with them during the SIT (that way you don't have to load the boat with so many tanks, they have a cascading compressor that could fill 6 tanks in about 10 minutes) for just the refill cost but I always made sure that the group ate lunch at their restaurant.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom