DOR III: Ideas and suggestions

Where would you want the DOR III to be held?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
lets discuss the details then on the 25th then lets post it here after. say when jonix goes home in the evening.. hehehhe

needle + your wing <--
w00t.gif

Ok guys whats the status of the dor3? seems like Puerto gallera could be a big possibility? As the poll indicates its the likely candidate thus far.

jonix:
if we're gonna do pg we have to move now otherwise we'll end up sleeping in our gear bags

i agree i can get us booking but wel have to act extra quick so can we at least decide on a day? whatever the case if its not agreed upon me and mons are going to pg late march. im sure chip, jonix, pao and koya would be game?

paolov:
i thinks the dive on the 25th could be a DOR as well. however ONLY AOW dives as we will be doing DEEP dives

Or perhaps, if there will be enough number of OWs, there can be dives for us as well... otherwise, what is there to do in PG for OWs other than deep dives? I would like to welcome the SB foreign delegates...

moonlighting:
Or perhaps, if there will be enough number of OWs, there can be dives for us as well... otherwise, what is there to do in PG for OWs other than deep dives? I would like to welcome the SB foreign delegates...

No worries, there are plenty of fun sites for OW depths in PG!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom