DOR III: Ideas and suggestions

Where would you want the DOR III to be held?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lets just make it a DOR , the numbers make it more complicated.

then after the DOR that is the time we set a number.

so when do you want to do the U/W challenges? at Divers Sanctuary (c/o MAt for some special deal for PPD - he will TRY to get special deal )

paolov:
lets just make it a DOR , the numbers make it more complicated.

then after the DOR that is the time we set a number.

so when do you want to do the U/W challenges? at Divers Sanctuary (c/o MAt for some special deal for PPD - he will TRY to get special deal )
with tanks half empty or half full? bwahahahahaha

clgsamson:
The Pakman is now a Pasaway! We'r done for.

yes the North Koreans have infiltrated the BARANGAY!! keep your eyes posted, I'll be setting up a little Korean grocery store in the corner of the barangay and start charging exorbitant prices to fund our nuclear weapons program...

pakman:
yes the North Koreans have infiltrated the BARANGAY!! keep your eyes posted, I'll be setting up a little Korean grocery store in the corner of the barangay and start charging exorbitant prices to fund our nuclear weapons program...
ok then...set the party date with the inflatables, Dear Leader..

lets discuss the details then on the 25th then lets post it here after. say when jonix goes home in the evening.. hehehhe

clgsamson:
ok then...set the party date with the inflatables, Dear Leader..

no fair... I'll be stuck here in HK diving cold water murky waters until April while you guys are enjoying the DOR in PG...

But... I just reserved a flight to Manila for Easter weekend... hide your children... the dear leader is returning... In the meantime, I will have to figure out how to lauch those inflatable dolls from underwater...

pakman:
no fair... I'll be stuck here in HK diving cold water murky waters until April while you guys are enjoying the DOR in PG...

But... I just reserved a flight to Manila for Easter weekend... hide your children... the dear leader is returning... In the meantime, I will have to figure out how to lauch those inflatable dolls from underwater...
Man, I'd make a comment on that but I'd probably get a 2 week vacation from SB :D .

pakman:

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha.....what on earth is that?!

clgsamson:
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha.....what on earth is that?!

that's me stuck on the computer for the next two months before I can go warm water diving again...:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom