DOR @ Aqua

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hi folks! got room for one more? i'm cool with doing either a day or or overnight trip..

couple of questions.. (1) how much is the typical damage for a day trip and/or overnight trip? on a tight budget since i'm saving up for a bc + reg. (2) how is the equipment rental in aqua and how much?

well.. if i can make it, i'm just driving down there with my girlfriend so anyone is free to hitch. but better if we have someone who knows how to go to aqua.. all my trips to anilao - i have been miserably lost...

wait.. let me revise that.. i wasn't lost at all.. i really planned to go back to manila via camarines sur!!

Me needs a ride going to Anilao and I know the way to Aqua. Just meself, my gears are in Anilao already.

AND TO MY BOATMATES ON THE LAST DIVE ON SATURDAY, please, please drop me off at Acacia Dive Center. I'm staying Saturday night there and dive Sunday. It's their grand opening. You can all go off with me and you can check out the place for your other future dives. I can get free drinks (coffee, juice or booze if cold already) for you and a tour around the resort.

FYI: i'm just finalizing arrangements w/ 2 students (both girls)...

then will inform if they're confirmed with regard to room (or not) and boats as well as rentals (if any)

Jag

PS
what's good SI food? and who's bringing it?

pics or link to pics pls.....

more than welcome to join us!

pwede hitch pa uwi? jon was planning on making me walk home w/ my gear...:headscratch:

Jag

walk home? alone? we can't have that... hitch it is.. soon as i am able to confirm.

Me needs a ride going to Anilao and I know the way to Aqua. Just meself, my gears are in Anilao already.

AND TO MY BOATMATES ON THE LAST DIVE ON SATURDAY, please, please drop me off at Acacia Dive Center. I'm staying Saturday night there and dive Sunday. It's their grand opening. You can all go off with me and you can check out the place for your other future dives. I can get free drinks (coffee, juice or booze if cold already) for you and a tour around the resort.

ok to hitch moonlight. you'd have to suffer through our barry manilow and rod stewart road trip soundtrack (we can throw in barbara streisand too, on request)... hahaha!!!

right now, i'm 80-90% sure. will definitively confirm by tomorrow.

it looks like 3.5k-4k (2.5k diver + 1k nondiver) for the day trip cost.. sorry to sound cheap, but you guys know if that includes food, equipment rental and boat? any information you can send through will be much appreciated.. just that my gf and i tend to be compulsive on trip budgets.. (don't worry though, we're getting treatment and taking pills or that now)

glenver

Have fun everyone. Man, I haven't been underwater since May.

Lucky you...I haven't breathed compressed air since January in Bohol. My next dive is next week in Bohol as well. ****, I'm turning into a holiday diver...

Back
Top Bottom