DOR @ Aqua

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

walk home? alone? we can't have that... hitch it is.. soon as i am able to confirm.

ok to hitch moonlight. you'd have to suffer through our barry manilow and rod stewart road trip soundtrack (we can throw in barbara streisand too, on request)... hahaha!!!

right now, i'm 80-90% sure. will definitively confirm by tomorrow.

it looks like 3.5k-4k (2.5k diver + 1k nondiver) for the day trip cost.. sorry to sound cheap, but you guys know if that includes food, equipment rental and boat? any information you can send through will be much appreciated.. just that my gf and i tend to be compulsive on trip budgets.. (don't worry though, we're getting treatment and taking pills or that now)

glenver
thanks thanks...

but DAN has written somewhere than listening to barbara streisand after diving can cause DCI ha...

Jag

i'm confirmed! i'm confirmed!! wooohoo!!!

monlighting, jag.. good for the hitch ha.

moonlight - we're leaving on saturday morning right? pm me your location so we can decide where best to meet =)

by the way, who do i need to talk to for the arrangements? thx.

i'm confirmed! i'm confirmed!! wooohoo!!!

monlighting, jag.. good for the hitch ha.

moonlight - we're leaving on saturday morning right? pm me your location so we can decide where best to meet =)

by the way, who do i need to talk to for the arrangements? thx.

day trip for you and the gf right?

day trip for you and the gf right?

yep.. we go back to manila after the 2nd or third dive..

what time is the first dive by the way?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom