DOR 4 Photo Comp?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
I fell and I got bit very deep and hard...I was suckered!!! bwahahahaha

Not unlike many more of us my friend...:D

Jamdiver:
^$$$^

The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys.
Caloy, spend as much as you want dude :) :D :wink:............., it's your birthright!

Well until your wife finds out.......... :rofl2:
true....

sad... but true

Jag

clgsamson:
@pao - Here's why I need the blue diffuser -

In particular, some Canon digital cameras will automatically compensate by adding extra red and yellow, causing underwater images to have an artificial reddish yellow hue. The Blue Diffuser corrects to a more appealing natural color

diffuser_results.jpg
wow! you mean the canon POS cams we have do the auto compensating? what if we use the "my colors" feature where you can up certain color settings (e.g. blue)

will that work?

Jag

shugar:
wow! you mean the canon POS cams we have do the auto compensating? what if we use the "my colors" feature where you can up certain color settings (e.g. blue)

will that work?

Jag
it might, I don't have that feature pards...Assuming you're using internal flash, you must recelibrate white balance (WB) when ambient light changes (at depth). The scenario here is when you're using a strobe with or without a diffuser. A strobe doesn't require you to recalibrate WB, you can leave WB on auto.

Buy a strobe and buy your Misis a car to compensate:wink:.

clgsamson:
it might, I don't have that feature pards...Assuming you're using internal flash, you must recelibrate white balance (WB) when ambient light changes (at depth). The scenario here is when you're using a strobe with or without a diffuser. A strobe doesn't require you to recalibrate WB, you can leave WB on auto.

Buy a strobe and buy your Misis a car to compensate:wink:.
well i haven't tried it yet obviously... still waiting for my housing...

i'll experiment with the my colors feature... GIO: have you tried this with your 620? diddling the color settings to compensate for auto compensation???

and regarding getting a strobe AND a car... i've heard of prison rapes being less painful hahahahahahahahahahaha

Jag

Back
Top Bottom