Don't Forget Lake Travis Underwater Clean Up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kmcneer

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Dont forget to come by Toms or your LDC to sign up for Sun Sept 7. This is the info for the site Toms is hosting this year:Event Title:Underwater Cleanup of Mossy HollowEvent Description:Certified Scuba Divers only. Hosted by Tom's Dive & Swim.Date / Time:9/7/2008 8:00 AMVolunteers Needed:40Note to Volunteers:7:30am board boat and 8am Departure
Great chance to do a boat dive to a new location and help clean up the lake.

You beat me to the reminder. Here is the details for Oak Hill Scuba:

Clean up site: Little Devil's Cove

Date/Time: Sunday, Sept. 7 8:00 AM. Board the boat at 7:30 for 8:00 departure.

Volunteers needed: 40

Spots are filling fast, so stop by the shop and complete your liability release. Those that have signed up via phone, email or PM need to come by the shop and complete the liability release. Or, PM me and I can send you one.

University SCUBA Club is at Hippy Hollow same time, no boat, so no need to bust your arse to get there at 8, and we can have as little or as many as are needed.

You beat me to the reminder. Here is the details for Oak Hill Scuba:

Clean up site: Little Devil's Cove

Date/Time: Sunday, Sept. 7 8:00 AM. Board the boat at 7:30 for 8:00 departure.

Volunteers needed: 40

Spots are filling fast, so stop by the shop and complete your liability release. Those that have signed up via phone, email or PM need to come by the shop and complete the liability release. Or, PM me and I can send you one.

Matt, What marina are we meeting at? I have a short attention span :D

Did you know? :shakehead:

LCRA and KAB are giving a prize for the coolest most interesting object found. So don't throw that one in a trash bag.

Guess you bring it to the party. :D To get your prize that is.

We had some pretty cool door prizes we donated, so can't wait to see who wins them.

See everyone there,

Shawn O'Shea

I attended the KAB and LCRA meeting for the event this week.

Everything is set and will be a lot of FUN.

Plenty of room to still sign up and dive or clean up the beach (non-divers) just contact
alana at Alanna@KeepAustinBeautiful.org

See you on Sunday, great party and prizes at Carlos and Charlies

Shawn O'Shea

Hello, thanks for the reminder.
I'll leave our info as well.

Clearwater Divers is at Windy Point.
We are meeting there at 8am or later and you can just come by and fill out the form there. Look for me (Aaron) or Dalyn.

I wish everyone good luck on their dives and I'll see you all later.

Aaron

We're signed up with Tom's and looking forward to diving a new spot! :D Love to see all the door prizes every year - even if I never ever win one!! :depressed:

Just a last minute reminder that there is a prize for most unusual object found.........

Don't put that one in your trash bag, bring it to the party..................:D

Shawn O'Shea

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom