Don't Flood Your GoPro! MAKO Bands....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAKO Spearguns

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
The perfect insurance policy to ensure your latches stay put. The GoPro Underwater Camera Housing is a well proven quality product for underwater use. However, at depth, the pressure on the housing causes the latch to loosen slightly. An accidental bump at depth could result in flooding upon ascent as the pressure decreases.

This rubber strap is not your typical rubber band, which is why they cost $0.95 each. They are made of a special EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) rubber material produced by Aero Rubber in Tinley Park, Il. It is designed to resist salt water and UV rays helps keep your latches in place both above and below the surface. The length, thickness, and width of these straps are custom cut for MAKO so we can offer to you some additional piece of mind.

MRSGPH-2.jpg

http://www.makospearguns.com/product-p/mrsgph.htm

Update: Please note that we have updated our automated ordering system to adjust the shipping charges for these bands. If the bands are ordered in conjunction with other MAKO products, then the bands are shipped without any additional shipping charges.

However, if the bands are ordered separately, the UPS minimum charges would be excessive for the package. In order to remedy this situation, when a customer places an order consisting only of these band(s), we will send them in a padded envelope via USPS with a fixed shipping fee of $3.50.

I like this, and I want some, but my after market flat lens is much wider and the band won't fit unless it's on top of the front button. Will this band stretch over a unit with a LCD screen attached as well?

I like this, and I want some, but my after market flat lens is much wider and the band won't fit unless it's on top of the front button. Will this band stretch over a unit with a LCD screen attached as well?

Sorry for the late response... Yes our band will fit over the expanded section associated with the LCD screen. Not sure about any conflicts with the button, but it works fine with the MAKO Flat lens..

Back
Top Bottom