For Sale GoPro Tec Dive Gear Package!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeahorseDeb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Selling my little used GoPro Hero Black 3+ including everything listed below with prices paid: works perfect! Never ever flooded! Gently cared for. Camera, lights and batteries used for perhaps 8 hours of video. The 18650 batteries for the lights won't be shipped otherwise it has to ship via ground as you cannot fly these batteries. They are about $10 each at "Batteries Plus) I'm including a url for the same unit on YouTube. Please p/m for additional pictures. For your protection and peace of mind I'd be happy to list it on eBay however you may also privately ask me for my eBay ID and I will send it to you. No part of the package will be sold separately as this is a complete package and I do not wish to break it up. I accept PayPal only. $575 takes it all! I will pay for shipping in he CONTUS with insurance for insured value of $900, Priority Mail.

Light For Me: 2 X 900 eLed lights, goodman handle ($500 from tecdivegear) and removable lanyard ($35).

Tec Dive Gear's product video with a demonstration of the nice light illumination:

GoPro Hero Black 3+ including two underwater housings, several other back doors, led screen, key fob remote control, misc other parts GoPro packages in the box ($400)

4 batteries, two GoPro, two Wasabi Power including wall charger and car charger ($18)

Back Scatter filters: one green water, 3 blue water (graduated depths), one +10 diopter $179 including ring (never used)

Light For Me carrying case ($59)
Back scatter GoPro Cover ($18)

I had more pix for you but I reached my allowable limit :-/

More pix...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    173.4 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 103
Bump--$525, sure needs a nice home and a great dive buddy!

Some items are available to be sold separately--don't hesitate to ask!

Do you still have all items in the package?

Sure do!

Sold

Back
Top Bottom