Donsol Whale Sharks!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To save on travel you can do Ticao opposite Donsol. The famous Manta Bowl site is right there, but again don't be fooled by publicity that you will definitely see them, this isn't a zoo, right? There is good, no great, diving at San Miguel which is on the tip of Ticao, fantastic macro there and also very nice for big stuff a deeper levels. All of this inc. Donsol will fill up a week, probably not more though. Dive Ticao is the operator or try Adventure Bound who are at Woodland. If you want longer, add Anilao or Puerto Galera (Atlantis was very classy.)

Thank you Waterbaby09 and Jigo. i looked up malapascual -- and it seems like this is what i should do for the short time that i have with a group... the thresher shark divers seem to be good option. ever dove with this outfit?

Thank you Waterbaby09 and Jigo. i looked up malapascua -- and it seems like this is what i should do for the short time that i have with a group... the thresher shark divers seem to be good option. ever dove with this outfit?

We haven't been there but two very good friends have, they didn't lie it as you have to get up at 4am to see the threshers and they only saw them once. She was also unhappy at the number of old men chasing young local girls there. But please ask around about that as I can't speak directly about it.

Old men chasing young girls?.....***?!?!?!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom