Donsol Whale Sharks & Subic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A 12 yrs old boy is pretty hard to entertain but Subic Bay should be able to keep him occupy for few days instead of other diving destinations. He might even want to dive with the dolphin and get certified as well!!!!

Centrals, I know what you mean! I have a 13-year old brother who has a "whatever" attitude!

Thank you very much for the links, guys.

great wreck diving 9 wwII wrecks .baloy beach... subic adventure dive center . beside blue rock resort .see Tim ..Kids ocean adventure fun park there lots for them to do

Just a quick update... I was in Donsol the past two days. Beautiful weather, didn't rain in the morning at all. First day, I got on one of the 1st batch boats at 7am. We had 8 encounters with 3 different whale sharks! One of them hung out quite close to the surface, and I was scared of almost kicking it in the face. Today we had 6 encounters with 5 different whale sharks. (according to our guide) Got to swim/freedive right next to a smaller whale shark that had little fish following it. So cute.

Everyone says avoid the life vest-wearing people... I say if you don't want competition and you want to swim side by side with the whaleshark while the life vest wearers watch you from the surface with envy, go pick an orange group.

Devon, can I have your cell #? I'm going to Subic with the family on the 6th and I want to squeeze in a dive. I wanna do the most badass sounding wreck, please. :wink:

- Elaine

Leave the kids at Ocean Adventure and go diving with its own dive shop.

oceanadventure.com.ph for details.

El Capitan and LST are stone throw away from the compound.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom