Donsol/ Ticao - Is Feb too early for Whalesharks/ Mantas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

that was my first thought as well... But you gotta love the shop name.

Looking at adventurebound's website, must be tiring swimming after whalesharks with that rebreather and all those bailouts... :eyebrow: j/k jigo - good to know they won't jump on me for my red wetsuit... (well my mask is black... :D)

well, i hope they dont jump on me too for having plastic buckles on my harness. am planning to go there in march to check out the macro sites on their website. hairy frogfishes. must be a product of the critter spotting seminar solanabezo and his group did there last year.

Tough decision... Do I spend an entire 8 days in the Donsol area - doesn't appear to be much to do around the area if the diving ends up being average... Or just do 4 days in Donsol, and then head back to Manila and hit Anilao or PG for the remaining days. Maybe check out Solana Resort this time.

interesting choice of preposition... "in" he said... :rolleyes:
i was thinking that too

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom