Dolphin Limiting Factors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is a 5L tank for the Dolphin, just a bit larger than the 4L.

I have not taken the course for the Dolphin because I am just asking these question cause I am trying to figure out what I want to do for my future of diving. I dont want to start a SCR vs CCR becuae those never end and there are tons of thoses.

I dont want to start a SCR vs CCR becuae those never end and there are tons of thoses.
Different devices for different purposes, rebreather divers should have one of each.:D

I have alot more pluses for SCR than CCR right now. So I think I am leaning toward getting the Dolphin.Do you think this is the best rebreather in the $1000 used price range?

Also how much is the Padi SCR Course?

This is TDI, I can't speak to the quality. I'd avoid agency loyalty when it comes to rebreather training ... there, it REALLY IS THE INSTRUCTOR.

Link to Midcoast Scuba , $495

I have alot more pluses for SCR than CCR right now. So I think I am leaning toward getting the Dolphin.Do you think this is the best rebreather in the $1000 used price range?

Also how much is the Padi SCR Course?

I looked at your bio. I will give you the same advice I gave some of my teen students during their rebreather try-outs. Wait. You've got plenty of time.

X

Another thing I was wondering do you have to use the BC that comes with it or can you change it to one you already have?

Another thing I was wondering do you have to use the BC that comes with it or can you change it to one you already have?
I put a BP/wing on my dolphin and it is very easy to convert them to CCR.
www.wedivebc.com

Back
Top Bottom