Doing it Ridiculous

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waynne fowler:
I was only playing with Kim about the pink HUB... I do not even know her.. though she may indeed own one..:06:

Waynne - I think you'd better check my profile before we get all the folks here talking...... (might even be too late!) :D

Scott and or any of the other DIR/Monterey people following this thread, do you know of any DIR/BAUE people that act like this? The Monterey DIR community has some huge egos (and exceptionally talented divers) but I don't believe I have met a single one that would pick on a non DIR diver. Most of them are nice people. Seriously. Some may be a bit harsh online but in person they are all pretty cool. From what I gathered even the most vocal DIR proponent would banish any dip sh**t that chooses to act like that.

Bummer! 50 dives and they are acting like that? Lame!

-Chris

mdb:
...What a sad sight they were; legends in their own mind...

That's the primary reason GUE hasn't had the honor of having me as a student.

Kim:
...It could also be an o-ring blow out - internal or main tank ring. Shutting down the tank means conserving what's left in it

<snip>

Even if the first stage is completely unusable because of a tank O-ring for instance you can breath directly off the tank by feathering it in the same way.
Huh :06: :06:

By "main tank o-ring" you're talking about the o-ring between the neck of the tank and the valve, right? If so, how is shutting down the valve going to stop the loss of gas?

Snowbear:
Huh :06: :06:

By "main tank o-ring" you're talking about the o-ring between the neck of the tank and the valve, right? If so, how is shutting down the valve going to stop the loss of gas?
I maybe called it the wrong name.....I mean the O-ring between the tank and the first stage. For me ..that's the main ring, although maybe that's the wrong name :06:

"Even if the first stage is completely unusable because of a tank O-ring for instance you can breath directly off the tank by feathering it in the same way"

You can really do that?:06:

They never did it on Sea Hunt. I thought once you cut the guy's hose that meant he immediately drowned.

Then again none of those guys had a big truck. :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom