Doing 4 open water dives.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I finished my lessons and took my written exam on Wednesday passing it with 97%. I am going to Jamaica on business in two weeks and have set aside two days to do my open water certification. Can hardly wait!

Congrat's on passing your test and good luck in Jamaica. Let us know how it went when you get back.

Hey jetdoc3037.....Look forward having you down to finish your certification. You'll have a safe fun time with our instructors. We pride our-self on good customer service and I like to say that I'm not really in the dive business but in the memory business. After all it's those memories you'll have long after you visit with us.

As for salt in your eyes hurting...already mentioned that it hurts some people and others it doesn't bother. I don't think you'll have any problems with it one way or the other. When removing my mask I've opened my eyes and have kept them closed. My suggestion for you, for right now, is to keep your eyes closed. Let's get you certified and have some fun in the process and work our way up to other skills in the future.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Good Diving,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom