Does this sum up all forums?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please fill in more of your profile so we can see if you're even qualified to talk about light bulbs.

Otter:
3 to suggest that there by a PADI light bulb changing specialty

2 that will suggest that the PADI light bulb changing specialty is inferior to the NAUI/SSI/DIR/CMAS/YMCA light bulb changing specialty.

Y'all forgot

When changing the light bulb is the correct procedure to put the old one on your forehead or hang it by a string around your neck (time to start a BOF/NBOF thread).

Hi, I'm a newbie and just took my advanced bulb changing course right after the basic so I now have 5 changes under my belt. I was wondering if someone could tell me why the bulb is so hot when I try to change it. I tried doing it while it was off but I can't see it so I turn it on and then it's hot.

all4scuba05:
Hi, I'm a newbie and just took my advanced bulb changing course right after the basic so I now have 5 changes under my belt. I was wondering if someone could tell me why the bulb is so hot when I try to change it. I tried doing it while it was off but I can't see it so I turn it on and then it's hot.
This is why DIR uses a lamp instead of a bulb, technics and proper equipment will make you a better provider of light!

tedtim:
Y'all forgot

When changing the light bulb is the correct procedure to put the old one on your forehead or hang it by a string around your neck (time to start a BOF/NBOF thread).
what is BOF/NBOF ? :D

daniel f aleman:
And, does DAN insurance cover lightbulb loss, just in case?

No, but BAN does...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom