Does this sum up all forums?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You forgot to multiply by the number of times the same light bulb is requested to be changed because some <bleep> couldn't be bothered to use the search function and see that the bulb is already being changed...

Roak

Rich452:
three more to debate "Should bulbs be purchased on the Internet or at at an LBS (local bulb shop)?"

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

16 who say you should look on Ebay....and how they got their bulbs for about 1 percent of retail.

You forgot ...

14 to point out that they've been doing this since before lightbulbs were invented ...

... and why is this thread in the Basic Scuba Discussions forum? That is sooooo off-topic. It should be reported and moved promptly ... :eyebrow:

... Bob (Grateful DIver)

NWGratefulDiver:
You forgot ...

14 to point out that they've been doing this since before lightbulbs were invented ...

... and why is this thread in the Basic Scuba Discussions forum? That is sooooo off-topic. It should be reported and moved promptly ... :eyebrow:

109 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum.

One of those, eh, wiseguy? :eyebrow:

Scuba-Jay:
I never saw a wild thing
sorry for itself.
A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough
without ever having felt sorry for itself.
- D.H Lawrence -

It was a good movie wasn't it?

ScubaTexan:
One of those, eh, wiseguy? :eyebrow:
Yabbut ... I was just kidding ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

DawgDiver:
don't forget 2 to chime in on how lightbulbs are not DIR...

A lamp is DIR, lightbulbs are not.:no
The Hogarthian way would be a key in a jar and a kite with....:D

I couldn't resist it either!:D

I think lightbulbs are largely to blame for global warming.

Back
Top Bottom