Does the new Apex low profile valve leak

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadobadoo:
Good luck Mother of Sadie. :05: I'm sure they will resolve the issue even if it should never happen in the first place. These are the problems people don't get told about before going dry. :1poke:

Well, it headed back to DUI yesterday for a SiTek valve. Hopefully they'll do a rush job on the replacement - we'll see how long it takes. There's some confusion on the kneepads, as they say it's a "Special Production" suit, not a "Signature Series" suit and those don't get free kneepads.... :headshake: Apparently a communication issue with my dealer (as he was under the impression that it was a Signature Series as well and *did* come with the kneepads). I'll be calling them later today to try to sort this out.

Ahh, the joys of miscommunication....I'll be sugary sweet, but persistant and see what can be accomplished by this method. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom