Does Scubapro still monitor this subforum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoltSnap, you quoted where I said they did not respond to my email. They answered the first one, so I know it works; but the one where I was asking about software and firmware, they did not. (My first one was asking if they had just one more of those amazing super thick factory sol stick on screen protectors laying on someone's desk gathering dust they would sell to me reasonably)

Resend the email.

Is the dealer your bought it from close to you? I'd ask them too.

It's an older dive computer. Uwatec/SP don't support it anymore, so I didn't expect any help from them. I bought it offline so no dealer support. Nothing in the forums I have been able to find on the specific topic.

Some places have strong dealer support in their forums, a few do not. I assumed this place would. It's ok.

Oh, I even searched in the internet archives hoping to find the firmware I wanted and an answer to the two questions I had, with no success before I bothered Scubapro.

I don't want to turn this thread into being about me, I just wondered if they supported their product in here. I understand they do not now. It's ok.

Scubapro stopped monitoring this forum several years ago largely because of the shiity attitude here on SB
Chicken or egg, man. Chicken or egg.

Back
Top Bottom