Does not compute but should I ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

landlocked once bubbled...
Sheesh.... this is really sounding like a broken record. (For those younger members of the scuba board, a record is a round device much like a cd only bigger that was used to play music. When it broke, or got scratched, it kept repeating the same phrase over and over again.) SeaJay has stated his position and quite eloquently given his reasons why. You may not agree with them, but you need to respect them. For crying out loud, let it go. Or is this simply an opportunity to crap on DIR for some personal, semi-psychotic reason?

I for one, SeaJay, thank you for your candor and even agree with your reasoning. Thank you for your contributions.

Let the reluctant blather on! :eek:ut:

It is getting old but nobody asked him for anything. Go back and read his first post. He jumped in saying he knew how to do a thing but wasn't telling and that people should take a DIRF (which we have since established doesn't teach it. He then proceeded to lecture on decompression theory. The tone of his very first post got the ball rolling.

King Kong Matt once bubbled...
I certainly see others use of the term "patronizing" as justified when he chooses an analogy in which he and every other GUE-trained diver is a "car driver" and the rest are mere "bus riders" with no clue as to how a car works.FALSE stereotype of DIR divers as brash and arrogant.
What if it is true. Is it still patronizing then? :)

landlocked once bubbled...
What if it is true. Is it still patronizing then? :)

Landlocked...show a little effort. This is being nominated for the worst troll of the month. Totally blatant, head-on, without any notion of subletly.

Alas, what should we have really expected from the diving mecca that is Southeastern Idaho? (now THAT's patronizing... :wink: )

When do you folk's find time to dive?:)
I tossed a coin.
Tails came up, no computer for me.
I had a question about snorkel's but I think it can wait.
Many thanks
aquaprop

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom