Does my buttt look big??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Note to self: probably not the right time to use the standard guy autopilot answer, "But of course, Dear" :)

Always tell the truth here. "It's not the bc, it's the big old butt that makes it look big!"

Then run.

do it easy:
I saw a hottie in drysuit and a tiny pair of double tanks- maybe LP45s or something like that. She was smoking hot! :sappy:

I look like a mack truck with tiny legs in doubles. :lol:

TheRedHead:
I look like a mack truck with tiny legs in doubles. :lol:

... but how does your butt look ? I think we need see a picture :wink:

riguerin:
... but how does your butt look ? I think we need see a picture :wink:

:mooner:

TheRedHead:

Nice ! :laughing:

You should have answered: "You betcha!"

In retrospect it always amazes me when guys fail to understand behavioral anthropology when it comes to the sexes. Males of our species tend to want to select females that will refine our genes. Males don't really need females that will advance male social status and provide for and protect for offspring. That is why males are more apt to be drawn to women who appear to have a particular hips to waist to breast size ratio, a symmetrical face and body, and are athletic and healthy looking with clear skin and straight teeth, all rapid visual barometers of general health.

Contrary to anti-male dogma disseminated by the male hating feminista propaganda machine that controls and is known as "mainstream media", behavioral science has known for years that females are equally motivated by visual stimulii as males are, although they are in more denial. Sure, females love attractive males, and I could rapidly rattle off what females find visually attractive on average in males and the evolutionary uselfullness of such, but other characteristics are often more important to women in men, like status, social power, economic power, physical strength, etc.

What women pines for a guy who is short, fair skinned with freckles, unattractive, underendowed, has no friends and who drives a trash truck, pours slurpees or flips burgers?

Women who cannot compete are overwhelmingly the ones who bleat, whine and cry, then attack their competition by using inaccurate epithets like "she's anorexic" etc. Pickup up a magazine that features fitness style women. These women are not anorexic, they are women who lead healthy lifestyles and are not obsessed with junk food like so many American women are. (in fairness men too)

And for the record, I have seen one woman in a drysuit that I could tell had an attractive, athletic lean figure...and she was in a custom made black DUI CF200 suit.

No, I don't work for nor own a DUI suit, lol....

Back
Top Bottom