Does my buttt look big??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And yes, many women are incredibly vain when it comes to dive gear. More worried about color than function.

I was going to rip Perrone Ford some new bodily orifices. Then he wrote:

"Borg women dress only in black"

And since I just took delivery of my new Diving Concepts crushed neoprene ultracool drysuit (which does NOT make my butt look big) and it's . . . well . . . BLACK . . . I think I'd better keep my mouth shut.

BTW, the dive shop where I originally bought my Mobby's dry suit made me go look at myself in the mirror when I bought it. I thought that was absurd. Anybody ever seen a really FLATTERING dry suit?

We all know that perception is everything.

TSandM:
I was going to rip Perrone Ford some new bodily orifices.

Some women look good in anything :blinking:

...Gentlemen note, this is known as damage control :)

newbie-in-fl:
"Does my buttt look big in this BC?". Those were the words
I recently overheard while diving Ginnie Springs from a female
diver. I wanted to walk up to her and tell her that it is probably
more important to be concerned that her gear is working
properly then the size of her rear. Just wondering if anyone
wanted to put their 0.02 in.

Need a pic to fully evaluate her butt size?:lol: :lol:

Just asking the question usually implies that it is and what she's wearing (BC, wetsuit, pants, etc.) doesn't really matter. ;-)

how many times can you get obsessed with the condition of your gear? not too many in one day i hope

after i've gone through the list of "does it work, will it work, will it last" i next ask " does it look good" - there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, else there'd be 100 brands of dive gear and ONLY ONE DESIGN

that, my dear diving friends, would suck big time because scubapro can definitely use a design overhaul and the italians do make very pretty dive gear

** watch this space: i'm about to get flamed for daring to say that dive gear can actually look good **

Jag

TSandM:
BTW, the dive shop where I originally bought my Mobby's dry suit made me go look at myself in the mirror when I bought it. I thought that was absurd. Anybody ever seen a really FLATTERING dry suit?

It might just be me, but I think that most women look good in drysuits, especially when they know how to use them! I saw a hottie in drysuit and a tiny pair of double tanks- maybe LP45s or something like that. She was smoking hot! :sappy:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom