Does anyone wear a plain old watch?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use my analogue Lorus with a bezel or the Casio digital using the stopwatch feature, which ever one I feel like wearing. Used both for years and they have been below 100fsw with no problem, both rated to 200m, $30 each. The Lorus did Punta Sur. :)

Highly recommend the Freestyle Viper. Rated to 150m with both an audible alarm AND vibratory alarm. Backlight is more than adequate at night and the numbers are large and clear:mean:

Just to be safe, I use the Citizen HyperAqualand to backup my comp. I carry it on my BC. And wear my everyday watch.

I wear a Cobra itegrated computer, and I wear an analog pressure gauge and depth gauge as back up along with my Timex Iron man triathlon. Its been to 150 fsw repeatedly with no problems.

Mike D

:blfish:

I've been using my citizen Hyper-Aqualand for 6 years. My only complaint is the light sucks! Located at 10o'clockk, it doesn't illuminate past 12 high. If Timex can make an Indiglo™ light on their cheap watches that will light the ceiling in my bedroom, why can't these $$$ watches have a light that at least covers the dial?!?!

I use a Guess Waterpro watch.

http://www.mcsam.com/85386g.html

It says on that page it is good to 50m, but the back of the watch and the warranty card say 100m.

jfusaro once bubbled...
I use 2 oms bottom timers and a luminox divers watch for back up timing.

So you use 3 bottom timers? That is a little over redundant don't you think? Or do you do solo diving?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom