Does anyone still dive in a wetsuit in Vancouver?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
When i got into diving, a wetsuit was the only thing i could afford.....the bad thing is now i cant go where the dryers go.......

any1 out there still using a wetsuit who wants to go out ?

let me know!!!!

email simon_beglau@hotmail.com

thanks guys

ps ive been diving for about 3 years now, still havent seen an OCTOPUS yet here...some1 help me hahahaha....

any1 out there still using a wetsuit who wants to go out ?

Wet suit or dry, going to still be in the same water...unless the wet suit guys only go in the pools? lol..but yeah, Craigslist is a great place for dry suits if that is your intention...otherwise..wet or dry, buddy shouldn't matter if a shallower plan is agreed upon to stay above the thermocline? Or...am I missing something else???

I swear by my wetsuit year round, yes I do get cold but not having to worry about the seals and zippers or anything puncturing my suit and flooding it is great. It does limit the time spent at anything greater then 90 ft, but that’s fine, sometimes.

the thing is, i cant afford a drysuit and i probally wont go enough to utilize it and make the purchase worthy.

mayb i should just make some friends who wear wetsuits, that way we can stay where the warmth is....

I bought a drysuit to dive in the winter months because I hate stripping in the cold. (The whole frightened turtle thing.) I would dive wet year round except for that. PM me when you want to go diving and I will join you for a wet dive. I will even make an exception for a winter dive.

Back
Top Bottom