Does anyone know of a shop that services Apeks regs in house in Md?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adrenalinejunkie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey guys,
I haven't been on here in a while, but I'm looking to get my reg serviced and have some questions. Does anyone know of any shops in Md that service apeks regs in their store? I'd like to be able to talk to the person doing the service to make sure I'm comfortable with them working on my life support. I'm located in Baltimore county, but would be willing to travel a bit for piece of mind. On an somewhat unrelated note, has anyone had any experience with Airtech scuba in Raleigh, Nc? This is one of the places I've heard of local companies sending equiptment for service. Also sorry if this has been covered, I searched but didn't come up with anything.

I know the techs at Airtech personally, I do my own service but drop by the shop frequently to talk shop and BS in general. If I were having my regs done by others, that is where they would go. They are one of the larger service facilities around and all they do is service regs and BCs, no sales or training.

Seems like I heard DA Aquamaster (of this board) is doing service for some shop in that area...drop him a PM and ask, another first rate tech I would trust.

I know that I'm late to the party but I get my Apeks serviced at Aqua Ventures on York Road in Cockeysville. As far as I know they do it in-house and have never had a problem.

Back
Top Bottom